is the full foot version of the SF-22 Solla. It is powered by ForcElast technology which offers unparalleled performance and efficiency previously unseen in a traditional blade fin.
- Full foot version of SF-22 Solla
- Powered by ForcElast Technology
- TUSA patented 20° Angled Blade Design (A.B.D.)
- Newly designed anatomic foot pocket enhances comfort
- Three channel blade with crescent tip maximizes propulsion
- Reinforced blade side-rails and vents fine-tune performance
- Color: Black (BK), Cobalt Blue (CBL), Flash Yellow (FY)
- Sizes: XS(36-37), S(38-39), M(40-41), ML(42-43), L(44-45), XL(46-47)
ANGLED BLADE DESIGN (A.B.D.)
The Angled Blade Design accommodates for this anatomical characteristic and ensures maximum efficiency throughout the kicking cycle. FORCELAST
A proprietary thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) compound precisely positioned in an advanced blade and foot pocket structure. ForcElast delivers superior propulsion, efficiency and speed even with moderate power input.