The Bali wetsuit
is designed for warm-water diving and its thoughtful features such as the flatlock stitching and V-shaped collar give it additional comfort. Printed designs and panels help the Bali resist abrasion, to keep your suit looking good. An optional hood matches the suit. The design of new Bali and new Mahe --is based on a photograph taken of a coral reef in Flores Indonesia by Martin Colognoli. Martin is co-founder of Coral Guardian, an Aqua Lung partner since 2013, that works to preserve coral reefs in Indonesia. To learn more about Coral Guardian and how you can help visit coralguardian.org.Features:
- Environmentally friendly features: 3mm high quality non-petroleum based neoprene uses a PAH free formula.
- Flatlock stitching for comfort against bare skin.
- V-shaped collar for better comfort.
- Chest panel in mesh-skin for wind and abrasion resistance.
- O-ring seals on the wrist and ankles to limit water entries.
- Supratex knee panels offering excellent abrasion resistance with the added bonus of increased flexibility.
- Printed design on the shoulders to protect from the abrasion of the BC.
- Printed design on the wrist to help keep the dive computer in place.
- Loop at the end of the zipper and leash on the slider to assist the don and doff.
- Hook on the right thigh to attach the optional hood