The OceanSport BCD
is ready for any dive, whether you’re newly certified or a full-fledged dive operator. With an emphasis on workmanship, it sets a new benchmark for rental and training operations that demand the ultimate in value and durability.
The OceanSport’s design and materials feature a mixture of fade and abrasion-resistant nylons for use in extended UV and chlorine environments—so it endures for years in the sun, saltwater and chlorine.
And because no two people are built alike, we made the OceanSport for a wide array of body types—including yours! It’s ready for any dive—so level up your kit to the top benchmark in value: the OceanSport.
- A tough, rental-ready BCD with durability built-in
- Durable construction stands up to years of diving
- 8 sizes are easily identified on the outside of the jacket while stored in your rental department
- Wide-fit range: Adjustment points include cummerbund, waist strap and chest strap
- Includes octo and gauge pockets, as well as large hook and loop pockets on the sides for storage
- Can be purchased as part of our “Operator Package” with the workhorse Alpha 8 regulator and octopus and Max Depth console, for an entry level package
- Integrated backpack with carrying handle
- Lift capacity: XXS 17 lb (7 kg); XS 18 lb (8 kg); SM 26 lb (12 kg); MD 31 lb (14 kg); LG 38 lb (17 kg); XL 44 lb (20kg); XXL 52lb (24 kg)