The SF0101 TUSA Hyflex Vesna
combines TUSA’s unique fin design with the latest advanced materials and hydrodynamic innovations. TUSA Hyflex Vesna is powered by TUSA's unique APS "Active Pivoting System"technology, the combination of uniquely positioned holes that reduces drag while maintaining constant propulsion.
With a newly designed multi-compound "Comfort Foot Pocket", the Hyflex Vesna has several unique features that deliver superior performance and power transfer to the fin blade. TUSA Hyflex Vesna features new TUSA Direct Reflect technology with advanced reflective material to keep you visible in low light or at night.
TECHNOLOGIES:TUSA DIRECT REFLECT
- Powered by APS “Active Pivoting System”
- Newly designed “Comfort Foot Pocket” enhances performance
- Multi-compound foot pocket increases power transfer to the fin blade
- Blade vent maximizes propulsion by reducing water resistance and turbulence
- Reinforced blade rails and a flexible blade pocket moves a large volume of water
- “NEW” TUSA Reflective material keeps you visible in low light or at night
- Color: Black (BK), Cobalt Blue (CBL), Fishtail Blue (FB), Flash Yellow (FY), Hot Pink (HP), Metallic Red (MDR)
- Sizes: XS(34-38), S(38-40), M(40-44), L-XL(44-50)
This advanced reflective material brightly reflects 180 degrees back to the original light source. Providing high visibility in low light conditions. ACTIVE PIVOTING SYSTEM
The combination of uniquely positioned holes that reduce drag while maintaining constant propulsion and the built-in fin stop creates a soft kick that produces great power. ANATOMIC FIN STRAP
The AFS is anatomically shaped to offer a balance of flexibility and control to increase comfort, power transfer and to significantly reduce heel slippage found in many standard flat fin straps. ANGLED BLADE DESIGN (A.B.D.)
The Angled Blade Design accommodates for this anatomical characteristic and ensures maximum efficiency throughout the kicking cycle.