The Santi Undersuit Bz200 mens
is made of high-grade quality compressed Thinsulate™ BZ200. Water absorption in this insulation is less than 1 % relative to own weight, so even after wetting BZ200 undersuit keeps its thermal performance. In addition it is breathable undersuit, ensuring thermal balance of the body during the entire diving.
The outside layer is made of Polyamide – thin but exceptionally durable and fully breathable fabric. The lining is made of micropolar 140g/m2. Designed for dives in cold waters and can be used for a long dives in more difficult conditions.
- Thinsulate™ BZ200 Insulation
- weight 210 g/m², warmth: 1,30 CLO
- weight: 1,9 kg
- three pockets – (two pockets on thighs, 1 chest pocket),
- water-resistant cuffs,
- tapes, which supply air to dry gloves,
- two-way zip,
- in waist- elastic gusset made of windproof fabric,
- shoulder gussets allowing more free movement,
- wide (10cm) elastic ankle bands prevent moving up the legs when setting up the drysuit.
- added suspenders,
- name patch,
- p-valve (right or left side),
- heating system adaptive holes.