The DIR Harness is made from a single piece 50mm (2”) webbing for the shoulder straps and waist band, plus a soft 50mm crotch strap.
Once adjusted to the size of the individual this is good fitting, no-nonsense harness for reduced clutter and streamlining.
The harness includes a sturdy belt buckle, rubber band keepers and inflator hose retainer to keep everything neat.
The backplate is made from 3mm stainless steel with slots neatly bevelled to reduce wear on straps.
Holes and slots located to fasten the wing, soft back pad, weight pockets and other accessories.Backplate:
- 3mm Stainless Steel
- 3 pairs of holes for wing adjustment
- Webbing for harness
- 1 x crotch strap including 2 flat D-rings and 2 smooth tri-glides
- 2 x Velcro & webbing loops (holds bladder to BP when disconnected from tanks)
- 1 x belt buckle, stainless steel
- 2 x bent D-rings (for shoulders)
- 1 x additional flat D-ring (e.g. for waist)
- 6 x smooth Tri-glides (for D-rings, bungee and adjusting shoulder strap length)
- 5 x rubber webbing holders
- 1 x bungee loop (e.g. for inflator)