R2 TEC Sidemount Set with option to customize Hoses Length.
R2 TEC regulator has excellent specifications, performing well in both laboratory testing and real world diving conditions. The R2 TEC first stage regulator features a balanced diaphragm design with a dry chamber to seal the working diaphragm and prevent freezing in cold conditions. This environmental protection is also preferred for diving in heavily silted water. The first stage is made from maritime brass with a high quality frosted chrome finish.
The rotating turret allows for flexible hose routing and this design offers some movement when routing hoses down each side of the BC wing. This design is also popular for stage tanks for technical diving as hoses can be stored neatly along the side of the tank and deployed, when needed, to their maximum length. A 5th axial LP port may also be fitted to the turret (available as an optional extra).
The R2 TEC second stage regulator is a down-stream demand regulator with both Venture flow and breathing resistance adjustments. A heat exchanger improves operation in cold water by reducing the risk of icing. The second stage has a breathing resistance of approximately 1 J/L, which reduces breathing effort and helps minimize air consumption, it’s a level of performance that you expect from a world-class regulator.
TecLine R2 TEC regulators are CE certified and tested in accordance with the requirements of EN 250. They also undergo extensive trials in punishing environmental conditions from icy Polish lakes to caves and (not so punishing) tropical waters. After assembly and tuning, all regulators are tested by two independent technicians, to ensure that they meet TecLine?s exacting standards for performance and quality. The R2 TEC is suitable for use with Nitrox blends up to EAN40 (O2-40%).
Overall the R2 TEC offers excellent levels of performance and quality, an affordable price, and the benefits of a rotating turret first stage design. 1-st Stage (2pcs):
2-nd Stage R2 TEC / R5 TEC (2pcs):
- Additional dry chamber COLD KIT
- Outputs: 4 LP, 2 HP
- Maximum working pressure of 300 bar
- High flow rate at 20 MPa pres : 3823 l / min
- Interstage pressure of 8.5 bar
- Material: maritime brass
- Can be used with nitrox up to 40 %.
- Breathing resistance 0,983-1,004 J / L
- Complies with EN 250 - CE1463
- Weight: 730 g
The R2 TEC Sidemount Regulator Set includes:
- With Venturi flow and breathing resistance adjustments.
- Maximum flow at 20 MPa – 850 l/min.
- Breathing resistance – 0,983 – 1,004 J/l.
- Material – polyamide.
- A wide, comfortable and flexible design exhaust.
- Can be used with Nitrox up to 40%.
- The heat exchanger for prevention from freezing in cold water.
- Meets the requirements EN 250; CE1463.
- Weight – 210 g.
- 1-st stage - 2 pcs
- 2-nd stage R 2 TEC / R 5 TEC Balanced 2 pcs with Hoses:
- LP Proflex 65cm of Black Color
- LP Proflex 210cm of Black Color
- SPG with HP hose 20cm 2pcs. (on request it is possible to change for 27 cm)
- Bungee for 2-nd Stage
- Stainless Steel Bolt Snap "D" type Eye
- Regulator Bag