This is the core layer of our Glacier MK Undergarment System. Our best-selling thermal management system for dry suits can also be worn as stylish dive wear.
- Breathable, moisture-wicking, high loft, insulating polypropylene Polar Fleece lining
- StormProof 70 denier micro-ripstop water-resistant Taslon nylon facing
- 2-way zippered rear convenience panel
- 2-way torso/convenience zipper
- Jacket sleeves convert John to a cosy one-piece
- 2 zippered vertical chest pockets
- 2 large fleece-lined handwarming pockets
- Lycra stirrups keep garment in place
- Non-magnetic construction throughout
- Non-corroding Vislon zippers throughout
- This is the ultimate dry suit undergarment system, perfect for our shell and hybrid dry suits.
- Complement this with the MK2 Base Jacket, or layer with the MK1 undergarments for colder conditions