The Apeks Nitrox M26 TEK3 1st stage RIGHT
utilises all of the proven technology contained within the Apeks range of first stage regulators .
- The ports on the TEK3 first stages are oriented so that all hoses will route downward to provide the streamlined configuration required by technical divers.
- Allows unrestricted accessibility to the cylinder valves when using a twin cylinder set up.
- Features an innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust system (DCE). The system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. This gives the user a choice, wider exhaust tee for minimal bubble interference (essential for underwater photography) and narrow exhaust tee for a smaller compact comfortable regulator. The regulator is supplied with both sets of exhaust tees.
- Compact, solid one-piece body
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design - as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- 1 HP port and 3 MP ports are all angled downward.
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out.
- Maximum working pressure is 300 BAR (4350 psi).
- DIN only
- Exterior Chrome over marine brass