The AT Octopus is a great match for the AT regulator. It provides the same features and performance as the AT second stage but comes with a high visibility yellow front cover and a 36” yellow hose. It is designed for water temperatures above 50º F (10º C)
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing.
- The diver has full control of the venturi by means of a lever so as to prevent accidental freeflow when the octopus is not being used.
- The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
- It is designed for water temperatures above 50º F (10º C).
- Compatible with EAN40 out of the box.
- Right Hand
- Coldwater Use No, designed for water temperatures above 50º F (10º C)
- Type of second stage Pneumatically balanced
- NO Breathing Effort Control Knob
- Integrated Venturi Lever
- Mouthpiece Comfo-bite™
- NO Heat Exchanger for freezing resistance