The Apeks Xtx Dst 1St Stage has four medium-pressure ports all mounted on a rotating turret. This results in optimal hose routing while eliminating sharp bends in the hose.
- Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design - as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- 2 HP ports and 4 MP ports
- A rotating turret are angled for optimum hose routing
- An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out.
- Dry Sealed System with swivel turret (DST)
- Available in both DIN and yoke fitting
- Suitable for coldwater use (below 10 C / 50 F).
- EN250A approved when purchased as a stage 3 set