The Apeks Wtx-D30 Bladder Psd is one of the WTX and WTX-D Series which is a selection of harnesses, buoyancy cells and accessories which offer unparalleled versatility due to the modular nature of the whole system. Each component can be configured into a highly technical rig for those trained to push the limits, or scaled down to make a travel friendly set up suitable for any diver.
Designed for public safety divers but suitable for all other styles of diving, these 30 and 40 lb single cylinder donut wings boast all of the same features as the WTX-D30 and WTX-D40, but are constructed from super-tough Armoguard slick skin for increased abrasion resistance, faster drying and have a reduced risk of bacterial growth due to the slick surface.
(WTX single tank adapter is not required)
- Armoguard exterior provides added benefits:
- - More abrasion resistant than Cordura®
- - Fast-drying
- - When it doesn’t get rinsed, it won’t smell or pick up bacterial growth
- The airway uses an 18” round spiral hose and has a rapid exhaust dump valve aka a cable pull dump
- Single Cylinder Wing - Donut WTX K"" Style w/ brass buttons
- 18" corrugated hose w/ rapid exhaust dump on top Airway
- 1 Flat Valve - lower left
- Can be used w/ WTX or webbed harness
- Weight System: Optional SureLock II
- Drains: Central mesh panel + 2 grommet
- Retractor option
- Tank Stabilizer Bars