The Apeks RK3 fins
are designed in collaboration with the US military and renowned for outstanding performance and reliability. It is a rugged thermoplastic rubber fin featuring an over-sized foot pocket to accommodate drysuit boots and a spring strap for easy donning and doffing. The RK3 is available in 4 sizes: Small, Medium, Large and Super, and 5 colours: black, grey, yellow, pink & white.
An ideal fin for dry suit diving.
- Based on one of the first vented rubber fins sold in North America and popular among military and professional divers.
- Compact, and ultra-rugged for use in harsh environments.
- Improved foot pocket with spring straps for ease of use with cold hands or thick gloves.
- The design has been the standard gear issue fin for military, special ops, coast guard and public safety divers for decades.
- Short wide blade provides maximum forward thrust while maintaining great manoeuvrability.
- Vented blade design reduces resistance on the upstroke and enhances thrust on the downstroke.
- The vents also eliminate vortexes that can occur along the back of the blade much in the same way split fins eliminate the vortex.
- The blade material designed to hold up in the toughest environments, temperatures and abuse.
- Two large grommet holes designed to fit most karabiners for easy storage of the fins while accessing the dive site.
- Spring straps as standard.
- Custom designed buckle holds spring straps in optimum position.
- Simple push pin design allows simple replacement of springs if necessary.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Regular and Super
- Colour: Black, white, pink & yellow & NEW: grey
RK3 Medium 982gram
RK3 Large 1.19Kg
RK3 Super 1.27Kg
RK3 HD Medium 1.1Kg
RK3 HD Large 1,4Kg
RK3 HD Super 1,44Kg