is the latest cold-water innovation, an over-moulded first stage endcap that reduces ice build-up around the first stage. This technology greatly reduces the risk of a free flow in low temperatures. Cold water performance is further improved by heat exchangers on the first stage.Features:
- Compact machined first stage based on the expedition tested Apeks DS4 platform.
- Break through, innovative over-moulded first-stage endcap and environmental diaphragm helps prevent ice build-up that can cause first stage free flow in extreme circumstances. Also protects the first stage from impact damage.
- Large surface area heat exchanger diaphragm clamp helps increase the gas temperature inside the first stage, resulting in improved cold water performance.
- Unique over-balanced diaphragm design – as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
- Connections: DIN 5/8" Thread; (Yoke under demand)
- Type of first stage: Over-balanced diaphragm design, environmentally sealed
- Body Type: One piece forged body
- Number of HP ports: 1 (7/16" UNF)
- Number of MP ports :4 (3/8" UNF)
- Environmental Dry Kit Standard
- First stage exterior Satin
- Orientation Convertible LH or RH