The Apeks TEK3 1st stages utilises all of the proven technology contained within the Apeks range of first stage regulators .
The ports on the TEK3 first stages are oriented so that all hoses will route downward to provide the streamlined configuration required by technical divers.
Allows unrestricted accessibility to the cylinder valves when using a twin cylinder set up.
Features an innovative Diver Changeable Exhaust system (DCE). The system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. This gives the user a choice, wider exhaust tee for minimal bubble interference (essential for underwater photography) and narrow exhaust tee for a smaller compact comfortable regulator. The regulator is supplied with both sets of exhaust tees.
- Compact solid one piece body
- 3 medium pressure ports, 3 x 3/8 UNF
- 1 high pressure port, 1 x 7/16"" UNF
- Environmentally dry sealed system
- Stylish bright chrome finish
- Balanced for superior performance
- Metal hand wheels
- Proven technology used by technical divers worldwide
- Maximum working pressure 300 BA